Whether you're looking for something fun to do with your friends and family, or planning to host a special party,
a Creative Cocktail Event is easy to host. Just follow these simple steps and ... voila ... you're ready for your Event.
Hosting an Event
* Click the link below to fill out and submit an Event Questionaire.
* Work closely with Susan to choose a painting, or craft for your event, based on styles you and your guests like.
* Invite 7 (or more) of your friends and family members to the Event.
* On the date of your Event, Susan will show up 1 hour prior to the start of the Event to set up.
(Note: We provide art tools and supplies, table coverings and dropcloths. We do not provide table and chairs.)
* The Host provides refreshments and appetizers to serve to attending guests.
* Once the group has arrived and the Event is underway, Susan will use a step-by-step approach
to instruct and guide the group through the project completion process.
* In about 2 to 3 hours, each person will have completed their very own work-of-art.
(Note: Some craft projects may take longer than 2 to 3 hours to complete. However, Guests will have
gained enough knowledge and the materials necessary to complete any of our projects in his/her own time.)
* Provide 6 Week Advanced Notice of Event.
* 8 Guest Minimum. Head-count must be provided 3 days prior to the Event.
* Provide a $50.00 Deposit (Returned if Event is cancelled 10 days prior to the Event date).
* Invitations and a link will be provided for guests to purchase their Event tickets online.
* Remaining Event fees will be collected prior to the start of the Event.
* Cash, Credit Cards, or ATM Cards are accepted.
*We do not accept personal checks for Events.