Whether you're raising money for your favorite charity, sports teams, education, grants, or competitions, a Creative Cocktail Event is easy to host. Just follow these simple steps and ... voila ... you're ready for your event.
Hosting an Event
* Click the link below to fill out and submit an event questionnaire.
* Work closely with Susan to choose the perfect painting, or craft for your event.
* Secure a location (with tables and chairs provided) for the Event.
* Invite 25 (or more) people to the event.
* On the date of your Event, Susan will show up 1 hour prior to the start of the event to set up.
(Note: We provide art materials and supplies, table coverings and dropcloths. We do not provide table and chairs.)
* The Host/Hostess is responsable for providing/selling refreshments, food, or appetizers to attending guests.
* Once the guests have arrived and the Event is underway, Susan will use a step-by-step approach to
instruct and guide the group through the project completion process.
* In about 2 to 3 hours, each person will have completed their very own work-of-art.
* Must provide 6 Week Advanced Notice of Event.
* Must have 30 Guest Minimum.
* Must provide head-count 3 days prior to the Event.
* Must provide a $100.00 deposit (returnable if Event is cancelled 10 days prior to the Event date).
* The Organization will be required to advertise, sell tickets and collect Event fees prior to the Event.
(Note: Advertising materials and a link for purchasing tickets (via CHS website) will be provided for each event.)
* Remaining fees and last minute ticket sales will be collected prior to the start of the event.
* We accept Cash, Credit Card and Debit Card payments. We do not accept personal checks for any Event.
* The Company, or organization is responsible for setting-up, breaking down and cleaning-up after the event.